Slimbridge Parish Historical Assets
A supporting reference to the Slimbridge Neighbourhood Plan is a listing of Heritage Assets. There are 18 items with brief descriptions:
- Cambridge House.
- Bell House Cambridge.
- Cambridge Milestone.
- Cambridge Flood Depth Post.
- Slimbridge Primary School.
- Wisloe Homes for Heroes.
- The “Nest” on Slimbridge Roundabout.
- Gossington Hall Stew Pond.
- Gossington Baptist Chapel.
- Gossington Victorian Postbox.
- Samuel Hadley Memorial.
- James and May Harding Grave.
- Lamp post in Slimbridge Churchyard.
- Troy Town Signpost.
- Troy Town Labyrinth.
- Sharpness Canal.
- Rails from Munitions Dump.
- Medieval ridge and furrow field markings
The report can be found here https://slimbridge-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/01/Local-Heritage-Report-Reg.-14.pdf
If we have missed anything or you have comments you can let us know on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The full Neighbourhood Plan can be found here https://slimbridge-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/01/DraftSlimNDPDJan23-DE-compressed.pdf
And you can comment on the NDP using the Questionnaire here http://shorturl.at/szPQS